Five Reasons Why Everyone Should Purchase Yaxell Knives
Sets of kitchen knives in holders Whether a person is a chef or a great home cook, they need good tools to make great meals happen. A set of high quality kitchen knives is one of the things every...
Whether a person is a chef or a great home cook, they need good tools to make great meals happen. A set of high quality kitchen knives is one of the things every great cook should have. Yaxell Knives represent quality and durability for any great cook!
Here are five reasons why you should choose Yaxell Knives for yourself or another cook in your life:
- Yaxell is a brand with a great reputation! A lot of professional chefs and cooks use Yaxell Knives to create great culinary art! Yaxell has been around since 1932 and is based in Japan. Yaxell Knives are popular with Sushi chefs, because of the fine precision cutting ability.
- Yaxell is made well! Each knife is made with approximately 101 to 161 layers of powered hardened steel. The hardness of each blade is approximately 63 Rockwell (very hard). These knives are made durable and made to last from one cutting to the next. The company takes time with each knife to make sure they are high quality. Each knife is also hand crafted and tested before it is sold.
- The handle will stay on! Most average knives have handles that fall off or break over time. Yaxell Knife handles are made with layers of super hard resin and stainless steel rivets.
- The blades are sharp! The blades are hand crafted and forged, but they are also hand sharpened down to a fine precision. Each knife has to pass a rigorous inspection before it can even be packaged.
- There are several series of knives sold by Yaxell to fit anyone’s taste or need! Sayaka is a series that is made light and with stainless steel hollow handles. Ran is a series made of Damascus steel. Premio is made with high carbon steel; it is a more premium knife.
Cooking is a passion, and with that passion there is a need for great kitchen tools and knives. Yaxell Knives is a proven knife company that gives the best cooks the best cut. Having great knives is a huge part of the culinary art success.