Five Reasons You Should Choose Lodge Cast Iron
Cast Iron Skillet Lodge cast iron products are well-known for being made durable. John Lodge cast his first pan in 1896 and the company has done well ever since. You will never find a customer that can complain about...
Lodge cast iron products are well-known for being made durable. John Lodge cast his first pan in 1896 and the company has done well ever since. You will never find a customer that can complain about the durability and reliability of Lodge cast iron.
Why do I need Lodge cast iron?
If you need reasons to make a one-time investment into the best cookware you will ever own, here are five very good reasons why you should:
- You will never have to worry about damaging your cast iron cookware! The only thing you could possibly do is let it get a little rusty and that can be cured with some cleaning and conditioning. You can literally find a cast iron pan in the yard buried and bring it back to life.
- The green benefit! Yes, Lodge cast iron is just treated and casted to make the greatest cookware. You don’t have to worry about harmful aluminum or non-stick coatings that will flake off in your food either.
- There are health benefits! Each time you cook a sauce or something rich in a cast iron pan, you enrich your food with healthy doses of much needed iron. The body needs iron for healthy blood flow.
- If you buy ready-to-use cast iron and cure it again once you have washed it for the first time, your cast iron will be virtually non-stick and you can cook anything with it. Wash and dry your cast iron cookware like you would any other pan, just make sure it is nice and dry right away to prevent rust.
- The best reason overall is that you will never have to buy a new set of cookware as long as you live! Cast iron cookware will even outlast your children when you pass it down to them.