Pumpkin Pie Shake
Pumpkin Shake With Whipped Cream Pumpkin Desserts are so delicious. Everyone has tried pumpkin pie or rolls or cookies. But have you ever tried a pumpkin pie shake? You and your guests can enjoy the taste of a pumpkin pie...
Pumpkin Desserts are so delicious. Everyone has tried pumpkin pie or rolls or cookies. But have you ever tried a pumpkin pie shake? You and your guests can enjoy the taste of a pumpkin pie without much effort. After all, who doesn't love shakes!
The following recipe makes enough for one full serving of a shake, so plan accordingly if you're planning on making enough for the whole family! The best part of this recipe is that it only takes about 5 minutes to prep! Perfect for a dessert in a pinch.
- 5 ounces of evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons of sweetened whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin pie filling
- The directions are super simple. All you need to do is blend all of the ingredients together except the whipped cream and cinnamon.
- After the ingredients have been blended together, put some whipped cream on top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Both of these two ingredients are completely optional! It'll taste great even with out them.
- Yes. That's it. All you need are those ingredients and a few minutes of blending for a delicious dessert that everyone is sure to enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
This recipe may end up quite liquidy. There are a couple of ways you can fix this, depending on your preferences. Some choose to put in more pumpkin pie filling and less milk. This will make it thicker and give it a stronger pumpkin taste. Or you could try just reducing the milk. Some people prefer to use whole milk or even heavy cream rather than the evaporated milk.
Some people like the taste of cinnamon and add extra to the recipe. Another suggestion is to add some nutmeg for extra flavor. Be careful though, nutmeg can be strong.
We hope you enjoy this quick alternative to a pumpkin dessert. For more ideas, please contact us.